Arup and EnerMech have joined forces to deliver enhanced inspection through EnerMech’s specialist inspection and integrity team MInteg. The application of Arup’s proven digital capability with MInteg’s practical and technical knowledge, provides a game changing solution in the asset integrity space, allowing MInteg to overhaul the inspection process.
The revolutionary inspection enactment tool AIM enhances our inspection service through the use of remote visual inspection tools and real time reporting in a gaming environment. This reduces the time needed to capture and record inspection data by up to 30%. In turn this allows asset owners to understand the status of their equipment and get to the right answer far quicker than the traditional approach. By understanding this data in a more succinct and real time way Opex can be reduced, reliability increased, and data can be fully understood at the time of inspection.
- Risk reduction – Less time at site, less working at height
- Cost savings – up to 30% cost savings
- REMOTE VISUAL INSPECTION – Repeat site surveys eliminated
- Repeatable – VR environment can be updated year-on-year
- Data at your fingertips – Real time data, anytime, anywhere
You can view the AIM flyer here or watch our video below.