MInteg can provide tailored multidiscipline solutions including our fully integrated range of management, inspection and mechanical services for all types of offshore drilling units, FPSOs and specialised vessels. MInteg can provide initial site survey and scope creation from detailed lifting plans through to equipment supply, workpack generation, approvals and completion.
- Inspection, Conventional Non Destructive Testing (Visual Inspection (VI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI), Eddy Current Testing (ECI), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Positive Material Identification (PMI), Welding Inspection (WI) and Hardness Testing (Equitip & Poldi)
- Inspection and Integrity Management – Workscope definition creation through to enactment, Risk Based Inspection (RBI) development to include Written Scheme of Examination (WSoE) and Fitness for Service Assessments (FFS) – Post assessment Repair Methodology Assessment / Enactment
- Management Resourcing – Project Managers, Project Engineers, Integrity Engineers, Structural Engineers, Corrosion Engineers
- Design – Autocad and Inventor Works – Engineering Drawing Packages
- Rope Access – Specialist Rope Access Services, Rigging and Lifting, Inspection and Mechanical (Electiricians, Welders, Hydraulic Technicians, Mechanical Fitters)
- Derrick Services – In addition to above services but specific to Derricks, we also offer API Inspection Range Inlcuding, 4G drop sweeps, Bolt Change-outs, repairs and full overhaul including removal and installation of drilling equipment
- Drilling Equipment NDT Inspections, Full Drilling Packages from Top Drives to Kill Systems, Mud Handling, Tanks & Vessels and all structures.
- QA / QC and auditing services