2 x Experienced Instrumentation Technician Requirement
As an Instrument Technician you will be required to perform; trouble shooting, inspections, repairs and overhauls on instrumentation equipment and systems. This being part of a rope access team.
Further duties include:
· Maintain the proper condition of tools, test equipment and workshop equipment
· Properly document and accurately report all configurations, repairs, overhauls, adjustments and inspections
· Holds a CompEX certificate
· Recognised apprenticeship
· SVQ/NVQ qualification
· Experienced in the calibration and repair of various measurements system including F&G
· Ensure that all activities comply with applicable Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, and that personnel and the environment are not subjected to situations of unacceptable risk
· Adhere to relevant systems and procedures and contributes to their review and improvement.
· Complies with the standards in place at the facility or area to which they have been assigned
· Have all relevant offshore survivals, mist and experience working in an offshore environment
The candidate should have previous experience and a good understanding of practical and theoretical principles of all electrical / instrument hazardous areas equipment. Knowledge of the ISSOW Permit to Work system is required as is previous experience and a willingness to undertake Performing Authority and Isolating Authority duties. Maximo experience would be highly beneficial.
Having rope access experience would be advantageous however not necessary. IRATA Rope Access training will be given to the successful candidates if no formal qualification is present. Majority of the PM’s will be performed at height via RA.
The initial onshore project will be campaigned and when executed successfully there is scope for completing these PM’s on the offshore assets.
Huge potential to grow with the company and great terms and conditions for the successful candidates.
Please quote MI-PAJ-007 when applying through the MInteg Site.
MInteg are a young, going places, Inspection and Rope Access service company.
MInteg work in a number of different sectors (Oil and Gas, Utilities, Renewables etc.) and pride themselves in doing things a little different to most.
We look to have all employees, contractors and associated personnel involved with the company and encourage our people to be proud of who they work for. We know that times are tough in the oil and gas world however there are still plenty opportunities out there and in times like these we need to think outside the box. MInteg are looking for go getters and people who want to have a vested interest in an up and coming business.
Please check out our website for more information and follow us on the various social networking websites to keep up to date.
The MI Team