MInteg have vast inspection experience in the oil and gas industry and are very much active in competitive motorsport from Rallying to Circuit Racing. We have a proven track record of data management and have a wide experience in the Planning and Execution of inspection work scopes globally.
The company principles have performed extensive tests alongside the governing bodies and homologation test houses. MInteg have developed a range of inspection processes and procedures that are widely used within the Oil and Gas sectors currently, with this knowledge MInteg are expanding it to their passion of Motorsport.
- Inspection, Conventional Non Destructive Testing (Visual Inspection (VI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI), Eddy Current Testing (ECI), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Positive Material Identification (PMI), Welding Inspection (WI) and Hardness Testing (Equitip & Poldi)
- Safety Device Inspections and Life Extension Services
- Post-accident repair inspections on fixed (ROPS, Chassis) and non-fixed equipment (HANS, Seats, Helmets)
- Onsite consultancy services
- Marshalling and Scrutineering training program development
- QA / QC and auditing services